1. Positioning of the test piece in the vertical machining center: the test piece shall be located in the middle of the x stroke, and shall be placed in the appropriate position along the Y and Z axis suitable for the positioning of the test piece and fixture and the length of the tool. When there are special requirements for the positioning position of the test piece, they shall be specified in the agreement between the manufacturer and the user.
2. Fixation of test piece: the test piece shall be installed on the special fixture for convenience, so as to achieve the great stability of the cutter and fixture. The mounting surface of clamps and test pieces shall be straight.
The parallelism between the mounting surface of the test piece and the clamping surface of the fixture shall be inspected. Suitable clamping methods shall be used so that the tool can penetrate and machine the full length of the center hole. It is recommended to use countersunk screws to fix the test piece so as to avoid interference between the cutter and the screw. Other equivalent methods can also be used. The total height of the test piece depends on the fixing method selected.
3. Material, cutter and cutting parameters of the test piece: the material, cutter and cutting parameters of the test piece shall be selected according to the agreement between the manufacturer and the user, and shall be recorded. The recommended cutting parameters are as follows:
1) cutting speed: About 50M / min for cast iron and 300m / min for aluminum
2) feed rate: about (0.05 ~ 0.10) mm / tooth.
3) cutting depth: the radial cutting depth of all milling processes shall be 0.2mm
4. Dimension of test piece: if the test piece has been cut several times, the overall dimension will be reduced and the hole diameter will be increased. When it is used for acceptance inspection, it is recommended to select the initial and final dimensions of the contour machined test piece to be consistent with those specified in this standard, so as to accurately reflect the cutting accuracy of the machining center. The test piece can be used repeatedly in the cutting test, and its specification shall be kept within 10% of the characteristic dimension given in this standard. When the test piece is used again, a thin-layer cutting shall be carried out to clean all surfaces before the new finishing test.
&The company is a manufacturer of large five axis CNC machine tools. Its CNC machining center is specially used in aviation, light rail, motor car, automobile (interior trim panel, copper aluminum profile processing) ship, yacht, construction, furniture, environmental protection, logo industry, etc., with milling, cutting, drilling, taper reaming, riveting, fastening and other functions. The accuracy of the production and processing of the male drivers bed can be up to ± 0.03mm, and the specifications of all machine tools can be based on customer needs For customization, you are welcome to call at any time.